Mr. White has 21 years of experience across a wide array of disciplines in structured finance, fixed income, and real estate.
- As a Managing Director at Lehman Brothers, Mr. White headed several fixed income and structured finance businesses within Lehman, including Global Structured Finance Syndicate, Fixed Income distribution for the Middle Markets, Fixed Income distribution for Third Party Dealer Group Sales, and Structured Investments Americas.
- Under Mr. White’s tenure as head of global syndicate efforts, Lehman Brothers was awarded Securitization House of the Year in 2006 by International Financing Review.
- As a member of the Global Real Estate Group, Mr. White was asked to build an asset distribution team to sell assets from Lehman’s global commercial real estate portfolio, including loans, debt, and bridge equity.
- Mr. White received an M.B.A. in Finance from Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management and a B.A. in Chemistry from the College of the Holy Cross.
Mr. Egan has 24 years of investment management experience.
- Mr. Egan was a Partner and Chief Financial Officer at TA Associates Realty. He was a member of the Executive, Investment, and Acquisition Committees of TA, and served on the Board of Directors for individual funds.
- He played critical roles in various areas of TA, including Finance, Operations, Acquisitions and Dispositions, Portfolio and Risk Management, and Investor Relations.
- As a member of the Investment Committee, he shared responsibility for over $10 billion of acquisitions, dispositions, and financing transactions.
- Mr. Egan was also a key member of the fundraising process for both commingled funds and separate accounts, with over $5 billion in capital raised during his tenure.
- Mr. Egan began his career at Price Waterhouse, where he directed all aspects of business advisory and audit engagements for clients involved in banking, investments, and securitizations.
Mr. Egan received a B.S. in Business Administration from Babson College and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Mr. Tedeschi has nine years of structured finance and investment banking experience.
- Mr. Tedeschi managed the Lehman Brothers European Securitized Products and Real Estate Syndicate desks, with responsibility to lead the structuring, marketing, pricing and distributing of all new issue Securitized Products in Europe. The annual issuance volume under Mr. Tedeschi’s tenure was €50 billion across multiple sectors. In addition, he was responsible for the European commercial real estate senior and mezzanine loan syndications.
- As a member of the U.S. Securitized Products Syndicate desk, he was responsible for distribution of all new issue Structured Finance CDOs, Leveraged Loan CLOS, Consumer ABS (including credit cards, autos, and student loans), Esoteric ABS (including Credit Securitizations, Insurance Securitizations, Utility Fee Securitizations), RMBS, and CMBS.
Mr. Tedeschi received a B.A. in Economics and Spanish from Amherst College.
Mr. White has 13 years of experience across commercial real estate investment and management, equity and debt capital markets, and risk management.
- As founder of two real estate investment companies, WND capital partners, LLC, and Hawthorne Ventures, LLC, Mr. White acquired and developed a portfolio consisting of office, industrial, hotel, medical-office, and retail assets. Mr. White sold the majority of his portfolio in 2007, resulting in a net IRR exceeding 30% for his investors.
- Mr. White’s investment experience includes deal sourcing, underwriting, administration, debt and equity placement, investor relations, property/asset/construction management, and asset disposition.
- Mr. White previously worked at Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc. and J.P. Morgan Securities, Inc., in a variety of capacities in both equity and debt capital markets as well as risk management.
Mr. White received an M.B.A. in Finance from Northwestern University's Kellogg Graduate School of Management and a B.A. in Economics from the College of the Holy Cross.
Back to Top